Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Penta-Ocean Construction Group views that its greatest contribution to society is the construction of superior infrastructure. We aim to transform into a respectable and highly attractive group of companies not only to our shareholders, customers, business partners, employees, but also to local communities by means of providing solid quality workmanship backed by advanced technologies with high regard to safety and ecological considerations.
Dignified Business Conduct
We take an honest approach to our business operations at all times, aside from observing the laws and ordinances, and respecting social norms and ethics.
Coexistence with the Environment and Nature
- We enhance global environment preservation by developing environmentally friendly infrastructures and technologies.
- We develop safe living environment through developing disaster measure technologies applicable to both system and structures.
- In time of emergency, we also implement quick-responding support activities.
- We create a working environment that motivates our employees, and respect their individuality and enabling them to fully demonstrate their abilities.
- We respect human rights and adhere to the diversity of not only our employees but of all people connected with the Company.
We are committed to broad-based communications with our stakeholders (including shareholders, customers, business partners, employees, and the local communities), and at the same time, demonstrate maximum accountability by timely disclosing of appropriate information.